My Challenge Awards

Search This Blog

Monday 21 March 2011

Dream - Rose Fairy Easel Card


Hiya,
Thankyou for leaving your nice comments about my Fairyland Easel Card. I thought I would do one using my 'Enchanted' CD-Rom by Card Creations - The artist is Linda Ravenscroft.
This is one of my favourite images from there.
The flowers are homemade, and the bow is tied using vintage cotton lace.
I tore and then edged with ranger distress ink 'vintage photo, backing paper that I had in my stash. I think it was called 'Once upon a Time'. If you look carefully you can just see the knight in shining armour.
The sentiment was from a' Hot off the Press' paper pack, which was torn and inked using the same 'vintage photo' ink onto parchment.
Then I added a couple of press studs.
The larger brown and cream flower was made using Tattered Florals die by Tim Holtz and scraps of satin,and netting. I used a brad for the centre.
Can't stop on computer too long - bad back is playing up. So speak later.
Bye for now,
Luv Sharon x

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Gingersnap Creations 96 Colour Challenge, Copper,Ginger or Rust.





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon, love the shabbyness of it. Thank you for joining the Gingersnaps Celebrations. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Great elements and fab image! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card... The image stamp is beautiful. Your flower turned out wonderful also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. How absolutely fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very dreamy, Sharon--congratulations on being chosen a Ginger Gem for your lovely coppery piece!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I've looked through your blog,this piece is a favorite!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete