My Challenge Awards

Search This Blog

Thursday 31 March 2011


Hello friends. Once again thankyou for all your nice comments. Its such a thrill to hear from people and to share my creations with you. I also love to visit you all and see what fabulous things you have made.
I am slowly getting into this blogging a bit more now. Thankyou to my special helper - Crafteezee. Here is my latest effort:
Gate fold Card

I just love this image from Joanna Sheen's 'Enchanted Dreams' CD ROM. It is by the artist Josephine Wall.
This is the first time I have used it. I also quite enjoyed having a go at making stamped embellishments using glossy accents.







Ingredients:
Image - Enchanted Dreams -Joanna Sheen/Josephine Wall  -digital
Card -Purple Swirls - Kanban, glitter card-own stash
Border punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon and pink gems - own stash
Stamp - Celtic Horse -
Glossy accents - Ranger
Glitter  - stickles ice - Ranger
Mask embellishment - own stash

Method:
Celtic horse embellishment was made by stamping onto white card with black Momento ink.This was then coloured using promarkers and a touch of glitter glue. The whole surface was covered with Glossy accents and left overnight to dry. It was then cut out and attached to card front using glossy accents.
I made a gatefold from white card, then punched the two front edges with border punch,then added decorative Kanban card inside and out. This gave the card extra strength.
I printed out the image onto photo paper, matted onto glitter card and plain lavender card  and stuck down using double sided tape onto inside back of card.
Ribbons and embellishments were added. Adhesive gems were attached in a swirl pattern to the fronts of card.
Touch of glitter glue was added to image.
That's it - voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment