My Challenge Awards

Search This Blog

Friday 18 February 2011

soooo tired today...

Hiya to fellow crafters (and my one follower Tracy - )

I am getting the hang of this bloggy thing a bit better now.  I do get carried away and the time just flies! Very inspiring looking at all the ideas etc. Enjoying it all.

people are so kind and helpful! Thankyou for all your help.

I didn't sleep too well last night so need to go back to bed now to catch up.  I have a stupid illness which gives me pain 24/7 but discovering card making has saved me from the brink of despair. Its brilliant. Can.t wait to get going on my next project - but will have to rest up first.
a friend is coming round this afternoon - for - you guessed it - bit of crafting,coffee and chat. Can't beat it.
Anyway, I will be back on here soon with, hopefully some more creations to show you.

love all your artwork - its all georgeous!
Bye for now,Sharon xxx

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments - hope you are feeling better soon and back at the crafting hugs caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Hope your better, I'm currently suffering with a cold grrrr. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete