My Challenge Awards

Search This Blog

Saturday 5 February 2011

Hello Blogland

Hiya to all you bloggers out there and everyone else. I don't know if anyone will even see this but here goes...
This is my very  first step into this strange but magical land full of loads of likeminded people who love arts and crafts - especially rubber stamping and card making - mad about colours and faries, angels,nature,animals,...everything vintage and arty...well just about everything I suppose.
So today 5th February 2011 is my first day (evening). I was browsing through EBay and saw some awesome card designs, which led me onto Blogland... well here I am.
It's through looking at Crafteezee and joining the candy that I ended up getting my own blog page!
So it's all your fault...lol...

Well that's it for now... Except if you look on EBay  and see my cards ( I am fairly new at all this crafting) but I loooove it all...let me know what you think. Good or Bad.

You will find them under Sugar Nellie - blank cards - adoreables - Faith - Verity and my ebay name is Bookssharob1.
Bye for Now then

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment