My Challenge Awards

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Let's get Shabby - A Vintage Concertina Card

Front cover
Vintage Concertina card  - Top =Front

Back

Inside and slip off ribbon



I got the idea for this card from an old craft book that I bought in a charity shop. The covers are made from recycled card, then decorated with various stamps, paints and ephemera etc.
I had fun making this and got rather 'messy'. It was a bit experimental and not really planned at all! I will try another one later.  I have not been feeling too well for months - I have a nuerological condition - so it is really difficult trying to do anything at the moment. so sorry for not joining in much.  I will be away for two weeks on sunday to stay with my son, so hopefully be bursting with ideas and creativity when Iget back.
So bye for now xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this and your creativity!
    I'm a new follower,hope you'll join me as well.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep checking back...seems blogger is still having troubles and I can't follow as it's not working.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete