My Challenge Awards

Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 March 2011

The Stampman Challenge 13 Mothers Day Florals - The card I am entering

Morning to y'all.

I am attempting to enter a challenge with my latest card! Hope I have done it right this time. This one is for the young at heart mums - a little whimsical - but floral too. see yesterday's post for the pics and description.
(Who said I was organised!) I always seem to do things haphazard. Oh well ...
I really like these stamps from Polka Doodles, with all the little houses and bits of grass and trees that you can build your own picture with. I thought I would try something different.
Just been on Create an craft and ordered some Sheena Douglass stamps from her paint Fusion set. I will let you know when I get the hang of it!
Bye for now,
Luv Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Might be me going mad Sharon but I cant see the picture of your card, you might need to edit your post and add the picture again

    ReplyDelete