My Challenge Awards

Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Sweetpea - My new card

Hello invisible friends,

It's Wednesday morning. Still in my dressing gown! Been messing about with glue and stuff (crafting) since 8.30. Got to get your priorities right!
I am very slow at this card making yet. But then what's the hurry?  I have a new card ready:
It is a Sweetpea stamp and the image is by the artist 'Ching-Chou Kuik' whose work I adore.
I coloured it last year, using promarkers. Then forgot about it until last week. So decided to use it.  I might have a go at entering it for a challenge - what do people think? Is it good enough? Have never entered any cards before but it sounds like fun!
My Sugar nellie 'Faith' has now sold on ebay and is on its way to the USA! (The pictures are the first set that I posted on here.)
Well I better make myself decent in case the postman comes with my new stamps!
Bye for now
Luv Sharon xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment